Thank You For an Amazing Year


Happy holidays! If you know anyone who is looking to sell their home or would like to join our awesome team, we’ve got a couple opportunities for you.

Buying in Northern Virginia?  Get a Full Home Search Here
Selling in Northern Virginia? Get a Free Home Value Report Here

I hope you had an amazing 2017 and that you hit all your goals for 2018. I just wanted to take some time to talk about the great year we’ve had, let you know about a couple opportunities we have available to you, and give you our sincerest gratitude for your support this year.

We have a brand-new inside salesperson in training today, and I’m really excited about the year we’ve had in 2017. Last month alone, we set over 100 buyer appointments for our agents, meaning we had 700 people register on our website. If you know anyone who is thinking about selling their home, we might have a buyer for them right now. We’d love to help them out.
If you know anyone who is thinking about selling their home, we might have a buyer for them right now.
I recently had an amazing trip to Seattle. I was invited by Zillow to come check out their headquarters. I got to see their operation, learn some of the great things they’re doing, and also learn about recruiting new people. We’re always looking for talented agents, admins, ISAs, cold callers, and more. If you or anyone you know is looking for a great team to join, please contact us.

Finally, I want to thank each and every one of you for working with us in 2017 and for the referrals you sent us. I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

I hope that you have a merry Christmas, a happy New Year, and that you crush all of your 2018 goals. Feel free to shoot me a message; I’d love to take you out to Starbucks, catch up, and see how things are going. Happy Holidays!