You’re Invited to Our Upcoming Celebration


We’ve got a party coming up on June 1, and you’re invited. Here are all the details.


Buying in Northern Virginia?  Get a Full Home Search Here


Selling in Northern Virginia? Get a Free Home Value Report Here

I wanted to make sure you got an invite to the exclusive party that we’re having for all of our friends, clients, and families. Our entire team will be there and we are looking forward to seeing you.

On Friday, June 1, join us at Bar Louie in Gainesville from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. for a great time. We’ll have free food, drinks, and a ton of different door prizes. My buddy, Redskin great Brian Mitchell, will be there as well. I would love to have you come out.

Head on over to ravingfanclub.org to reserve your spot.

Just head on over to ravingfanclub.org to reserve your spot. We would love to see you and your family, and we would love for you to meet the team. If you know anybody who is thinking about buying or selling a home, bring them too! 

If you have any questions in the meantime about the party or about real estate in general, give me a call or send me an email today. I would love to hear from you soon.